Supported by our Registered Managers and Senior Cares, Churchlake’s frontline care staff are trained to deliver high-quality person-centred care that’s focused on dignity, respect and personal pride.
Whether you need help with basic needs such as washing, dressing, and assistance with your mobility, you simply want to live in a caring community with help on hand when you need it, or your needs include help with personal care and medication, our staff are trained to help make your life a straight forward as possible.
Examples of care given:
- Assistance with waking and preparing for the day
- Bathing or showering
- Applying lotions and creams as required
- Oral hygiene (brushing teeth, denture care etc.)
- Applying make-up, helping with hair styling
- Support with shaving
- Foot care
- Assisting in moving around the home and gardens
- Helping to the toilet, including using a commode or bedpan, changing incontinence pads or stoma bags
Residential care is often provided for people who may have difficulty living independently or would prefer to live in a residential care facility where additional security, social interaction, ongoing support, and assistance are always available.
Our residential care homes ensure that:
- All meals are tailored to individual dietary needs and preferences and are nutritious and provide a balanced diet.
- All residents can partake in a complete activities programme including activities such as baking, gardening, games, music, quizzes and arts and craft sessions.
- All residents are treated with respect and are supported to remain mentally and physically active.
- All residents are supported to make the best choices for themselves about how they live.
- All residents have access to care and support as well as medical professionals when needed.
Our residential homes are suitable for individuals who may be finding living at home difficult but want to maintain a level of independence with the added benefit of security and 24-hour support.