Whichever home you live in, our staff have been trained in providing the highest quality of palliative care, designed to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible.
We believe that your emotional, mental and spiritual well-being is every bit as important as your physical well-being and we aim to provide holistic palliative care that meets all these needs:
- Provide relief from pain and other distressing symptoms
- Ensure any spiritual or religious beliefs are honoured
- Embrace the best quality of life possible right up until death
- Support the family cope during the resident's illness and in their own bereavement
- Look after our staff and other residents, whilst maintaining dignity and respect at all times.
Whilst each of our homes offers different facilities, they all provide a safe and secure caring environment for you, your family and your friends to feel welcome at all times. We understand that time is precious and that is why, wherever possible, we will support families being by the side of their loved one 24 hours a day if they wish.